- Comfortable working height
- No more backache or working on your knees
- Compact and easily assembled in seconds, no tools needed
- Tire can be removed completely by pushing it down with the bead breaker
- Excellent grip on any surface and uneven ground
- Works on tubeless, mousse, Tubliss and regular tube set ups
- Rigid and durable construction
- Light weight
- Tire lever tray at comfortable height
- Strong Cordura 1000D carry-bag for comfortable and compact storage
- Quick-release bolts for fast switching between wheel sizes
- Bead breaker positioning system
- Oval profile lever with good grip
- Premium quality product. Made in EU.
The Rabaconda is without a doubt the quickest and easiest way to change your tire! It is race tested by over 80 top riders and factory teams across the globe. You won’t see any other tire changer brand on the racing scene, and that is for good reason. The Rabaconda is even approved by the AMA (American Motorcycling Association) as their official tire changer at the ISDE (International Six Days of Enduro). “With the Rabaconda, I was able to change tires much faster than I ever have before, and with about half the effort I was used to putting in.” Taylor Robert, Factory FMF/KTM Team “The Rabaconda helped me so much at the end of the long days to get the tires done with less time, and most of all less effort!” Zach Osborne, Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Race Team.
There are other companies offering tire changers that look similar to the Rabaconda. Remember that only genuine Rabaconda tire changers are produced to meet the high standards that are expected from professionals and home mechanics worldwide. Premium quality is guaranteed with every Rabaconda purchase and as a result, your tire changing experience will be the best.
Tire levers and tire changer mat are not included in the set.
The world’s most advanced tire changer just got even better. Introducing the 4th generation Rabaconda 3-Minute Mousse Changer!
- Rubber feet provide excellent grip on any surface
- 3 Standing points allow for work on uneven ground
- Now a tyre lever tray included for convenient access and storage
- Spindle chamfer for locking larger hub bearing adaptors
- Tube caps riveted to the feet
- Large flange nuts for stronger fixing of wheel supports
- Pre assembled quick release bolts
- Suitable for wheel sizes 16-21 inches
- Carry-bag dimensions: 70 x 28 x 25 cm
- Materials: galvanised and powder coated steel, anodised T6061-T6 aluminium
- Working level (wheel height): 50 cm
- Weight (incl. bag): 16.5 kg
- Hub bearings diameter: 20-28 mm
- Center axle diameter: 20-26mm (other dimensions offered as add-ons);
Weight: 34 lbs
Dimensions: 27.5 x 10 x 11 inches